Known as the “Crown Jewel of Oklahoma,” Edmond recently made the listing for Time Money Publication’s Best 50 Places To Live In 2016. They assessed over 60 aspects consisting of tax obligations, education, health care, work as well as more to identify the best home towns. Found just north of Oklahoma City it has a population of simply over 90,000 residents. Take a look at some of what Edmond has to offer. With a population of 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the state of Oklahoma. The city coordinates are 35.6528° N, 97.4781° W, is a city that is part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area. Edmond is a city in Oklahoma County, Oklahoma, United States, and a part of the Oklahoma City metropolitan area in the central part of the state. As of the 2010 census, the population was 81,405, making it the sixth largest city in the great state of Oklahoma. FInd out about best Edmond real estate agent
- Edmond was the only city in Oklahoma to make it on the 2016 checklist. Edmond is known for terrific education as well as has one of the leading college districts in the state.
- Arcadia Lake is a beautiful lake that is great for angling blue catfish, largemouth bass, bluegill, and channel catfish. Plus it’s a favored outside place for homeowners.
- The city is additionally house to The University of Central Oklahoma – among Oklahoma’s fastest-growing universities and a major company for the city. Together with UCO, you’ll locate 2 other colleges: Herbert W. Armstrong University as well as Oklahoma Christian College.
- There are additionally over 20 magnificent parks around community to appreciate the wonderful outdoors.
- And several places to find a serene location to unwind
- The city is recognized for lovely neighborhoods and reduced commute times.
- Along with brand-new shopping centers as well as architecture.
- Even at night, you can discover well-lit locations to eat in restaurants or shop.
- It’s likewise home to the renowned Midtown Arts Festival held yearly for the last 40 years, showcasing art from over 100 musicians across the nation.
- Downtown is full of appeal as well as is a terrific spot to enjoy a meal or store in local stores.
View directions at Edmond Real Estate agents
Information written by Jarrett Carter